As a new school year starts in the U.S., we’re proud to announce of the first new additions to GoNoodle Plus—an all-new interactive learning game called Quantum Zapp. We think your classroom is going to love Quantum Zapp’s combination of story, movement, and STEM!
Quantum Zapp stars GoNoodle’s resident champ inventor, Zapp Von Doubler. Zapp has invented the ZapOuttaHere 2000 (his hoverboard time machine)—but now he’s trapped in the past, and only your class can get him home! Through vigorous movement, your class will power Zapp through time. Along the way you’ll learn about over 100 of the most amazing inventions ever created.
What’s the benefit?
- Focus student energy with short high-energy exercise.
- Introduce 100+ STEM topics through a historical lens. At the end of each session, Zapp discovers a new historic invention, giving your class an engaging and interactive tool for exploring STEM concepts.
- Encourage reading practice with informational text. Print your own Time Traveller’s Journal to keep as a class keepsake or send home with students as reading materials.
What’s special about Quantum Zapp?
- It’s highly replayable: 100+ inventions to discover over the course of a school year.
- It’s STEM focused: introduces topics and encourages student curiosity.
- It’s built for routine: takes 3 minutes to play, and each experience ends with a unique outcome.
More About GoNoodle Plus
Quantum Zapp is just one of the learning games available in GoNoodle Plus! GoNoodle Plus is the most academically comprehensive version of GoNoodle. It offers 100s of ways to deepen student learning through movement and mindfulness. Additional curricular videos, customizable games, and downloadable activities maximize movement, instructional time, and fun! You can start a free 30 day trial (no credit card required) by clicking here.