GoNoodle Gets Kids Moving Into Summer
New, Must-Have Apps for Vacation and Road Trips the Whole Family Can Enjoy
NASHVILLE, TN — (May 30, 2018) – GoNoodle, the leading kids media and technology company that gets kids moving and being more mindful, today announced new features to its iOS app available in the Apple App Store and its availability on Android devices via Google Play. Whether taking a family road trip or staying local, GoNoodle is available to download for free to keep kids entertained while staying active.
Research has shown that during summer break, most kids encounter the “Summer Slump” where they lose some of the skills acquired during the school year based on the lack of regular, daily learning. Now, GoNoodle can help kids beat that Summer Slump! By making available to kids hundreds of interactive videos that provide short bursts of activity and curriculum-backed educational elements, mom and dad can turn passive screen time into active screen time while having fun!
New features in the GoNoodle apps include:
- Mixes – depending on the mood or time of day, choose from specially-made GoNoodle mixes:
- Gooooood Morning! – wake up and then shake up with this morning mix!
- It’s Lunchtime! – work up an appetite with this delicious mix of munchy, crunchy, lunchy songs.
- I’m SOOOOOOOO Bored! – say buh bye to boredom with this exciting mix.
- Camp GoNoodle – no need to get on a bus, camp comes to you with this camptastic mix of fun.
- Nighty Night – wind down for the night with this calming mix
- Summer Vacay – celebrate the summer with a happy, peppy, super foot steppy summer mix.
- Dance Class – want the moves like Jagger? Then, sign on to this dance class mix!
- Family Account – GoNoodle has been available for teachers and kids, but today, parents and family members can create their own account and tune in to new videos seen in school or try some of the latest moves with everyone at home.
“Summer break is welcomed by everyone but, let’s face it, it’s a long time for kids to be without a daily routine and it’s really easy for us parents to fall into bad habits such as turning to screens to help our kids pass the time,” said KC Estenson, CEO of GoNoodle, “It doesn’t have to be though – let GoNoodle help out by giving parents access to content they know their kids love but is also good for them that keeps them active, learning and moving while having fun.”
Starting on June 18, GoNoodle will be keeping the energy up with GoNoodle GoSummer created especially for families including a GoNoodle Sweepstakes! Tune in weekdays at 11am EST or 7pm EST to catch GoNoodle sing-alongs, dance-alongs, laugh-alongs, and stretch-alongs the whole family can enjoy together. Simply show up for GoNoodle NOW with a verified family account and every attendee will be entered to win, every time they tune in.
Teacher-approved and adored by kids everywhere, GoNoodle is available to download for free from the Apple App Store and Google Play today. Create a family account now!
About GoNoodle, Inc.
GoNoodle is a media and tech platform that gets kids moving to be their smartest, strongest, bravest, silliest, bestest selves. GoNoodle is one of the fastest adopted tech resources connecting movement, mindfulness and learning. Delivering measurable gains in academics and health, GoNoodle’s 100’s of short interactive videos and games get kids moving throughout the day, keeping them energized and focused, while introducing curricular topics, practicing mindfulness or just getting the wiggles out. GoNoodle supports teachers and kids in optimizing learning while creating a joyful classroom. Over 14 million kids move to GoNoodle each month. GoNoodle is used in 80% of U.S. public elementary schools in all 50 states and worldwide in 185 countries. 2 million families play GoNoodle at home, turning screen time into active time, either through gonoodle.com, apps for the iPhone, Android phones and Apple TV and through the GoNoodle YouTube channel. Learn more and create a family account at www.gonoodle.com