Looking for fun, unique activities for your kids this summer?
The new How To! channel on GoNoodle features brand new how-to videos that show kids how to do a variety of things from card tricks to making slime. There will always be something new to try with new videos launching every Monday and Wednesday all summer long!
Print out the official summer HOW TO Checklist! With this downloadable, your kids can set a goal and keep track of how many new things they learn to do this summer!
Here’s the full list of HOW TO videos coming this summer:
- HOW TO WIN TIC TAC TOE
- HOW TO MAKE A PAPER AIRPLANE THAT FLIES…FAR
- HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM…IN A BAG
- HOW TO SAY HELLO IN 15 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
- HOW TO MAKE HAND SHADOW PUPPETS
- HOW TO DO A BURPEE
- HOW TO BEATBOX
- HOW TO USE CHOPSTICKS
- HOW TO MAKE A FORTUNE TELLER
- HOW TO SPEAK PIG LATIN
- HOW TO MAKE A BALLOON DOG
- HOW TO BLOW A GRASS TRUMPET
- HOW TO MAKE A SQUISHY STRESS BALL
- HOW TO MAKE UNICORN SLIME
- HOW TO MAKE OOBLEK
- HOW TO MAKE A TIME CAPSULE
- HOW TO DO AN AWESOME CARD TRICK
- HOW TO SALUTE THE SUN
- HOW TO SPIN A BASKETBALL ON YOUR FINGER
- HOW TO MAKE NB&J TACOS
- HOW TO MAKE A BANANA CRUNCH POP
- HOW TO ADDRESS AN ENVELOPE
- HOW TO DRAW MCPUFFERSON
- HOW TO DRAW BART REYNOLDS
- HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE PIZZA
- HOW TO MAKE COOKIE DOUGH HUMMUS
- HOW TO HIT THE WOAH
Whether kids need a daily activity, something to do on a rainy day, or a way to fill long summer afternoons, GoNoodle GoSummer’s HOW TO! channel is sure to keep kids busy and learning new tricks. Play for free on the web or by downloading the free app for iOS, Android, Apple TV, or Roku!
Show us how you #GoNoodleGoSummer to be featured and earn prizes!